Aligning Headers

  • Jeevanthi Panawala
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 3, 2009
      Hello,
      I have a data table which has several columns.
      .yui-skin-sam .yui-dt th a{text-align} style aligns all column headers
      to the specified side.
      I need to align some of the column headers to the left and some of
      them to the right.

      Your help would be appriciated.

      Thanks.
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 3, 2009
        Each column has a classname derived from the column key value. It is in
        the for of "yui-col-" followed by the key value, possibly converted to
        avoid invalid characters. Also, you can use the className column
        definition attribute to set your own className instead of relying on the
        column className generated by the DataTable.

        Satyam

        Jeevanthi Panawala wrote:
        > Hello,
        > I have a data table which has several columns.
        > .yui-skin-sam .yui-dt th a{text-align} style aligns all column headers
        > to the specified side.
        > I need to align some of the column headers to the left and some of
        > them to the right.
        >
        > Your help would be appriciated.
        >
        > Thanks.

      • Jeevanthi Panawala
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 3, 2009
          Sathyam,

          Thanks a lot for the reply. Got the work done using classname
          attribute in the column definition.