Re: [ydn-javascript] How to hide grid lines in the YUI data table

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3, 2009
      The best way to deal with any styling issue is to use the HTML inspect
      function of the Firebug debugger. Once you find the active style that
      draws those borders, redefine that style with the same selector in your
      web page, right after you load the DataTable CSS file so your
      definitions override the original ones.

      Satyam