Page number problem

  • Jeevanthi Panawala
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2009
      Hello,

      I have a data table and it displays 12 rows per page. The problem is
      that when there are exactly 12 records, it displays 1 in the
      paginator. We do not need the page number displayed when there are
      exactly 12 records.

      Any help would be appriciated.

      Thanks.
    • Lucas Smith
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 3, 2009
        --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "Jeevanthi Panawala"
        <jeevanthi_nim@...> wrote:

        > Hello,
        >
        > I have a data table and it displays 12 rows per page. The problem is
        > that when there are exactly 12 records, it displays 1 in the
        > paginator. We do not need the page number displayed when there are
        > exactly 12 records.
        >
        > Any help would be appriciated.
        >
        > Thanks.

        You can set alwaysVisible to false in the Paginator config.

        var pag = new Paginator({
        rowsPerPage : 12,
        alwaysVisible : false,
        });