Re: How do I change the skinning of DataTable?

  • gregraven@verizon.net
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 2, 2009
      I'm using the default colors for now, but I emboldened and centered the text by applying a
      rule to:

      .yui-skin-sam .yui-dt

      Hope this helps.

      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 3, 2009
        The biggest change that might be affecting you is that now the TD
        elements contain 'liner' elements which then contain the actual values.
        This was required because the resize and reordering handles required
        some space around the values to be able to grab the columns. Anyway,
        the presence of this further DIV, with its own classname in between the
        TD and the actual value messed up some of the styles, requiring a few
        changes in the selectors.

        Satyam