Carousel - is there a limitation in scrolling forward

  • blueboy162
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2009
      I have 400 imgages to scroll (10 items per view).

      The carousel works fine till an certain point. Then are no images
      shown in the container, but the container get's a second line and if
      I scroll back, the missing images are shown in the beginning of the
      second line.

      This behavior depends on the size of the images/container.
      If the images/container are larger, the point of the break is
      earlier!

      Here are some links to my local machine:
      after 25times clicking forward the container is empty

      http://groovebesidebluedanube.servebbs.net/carousels/yui/
      csl_dynload2_original.html

      http://groovebesidebluedanube.servebbs.net/carousels/yui/
      csl_dynload2.html

      Is there a limitation in scrolling forward, which I can change or is
      this a bug?

      Thanks for an reply!