Taview and connection manager

  • elkhoury_joe
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2009
      I am trying to create dynamic tabs by connecting to an asp.net page.
      My problem is when i try to send multiple request on page load, it
      only creates the last tab. Ex, i want to dynamically create 5 tabs on
      page load, is it possible to have multi requests with the connection
      manager?

      thanks
    • Eric Miraglia