I need a tutorial or sample of the Yahoo front page "tour" animation

  • John Hamman
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2006
      Hi all,
      I am trying to do something simular to the yahoo.com "tour" that
      slides down on the page and pushes all the content out of the way.
      Plus I am haveing a real hard time understanding how I can do mulitple
      animations on a single object at one time.
      For example: expand and fade in at the same time, like the spotlight
      demo. Can someone point me to a tutorial or sample?
      thanks
      john