Re: More than one custom icons for text node of custom icon treeview

  • hp.hiren
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 2, 2009
      --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "hp.hiren" <hiren_01it@...> wrote: > > Hi, I have used custom treeview to give images for each node. And i have used labelstyle property of treeview to give custom icons to each node. But with the help of labelstyle property i can set only one icon for each node. In my application i require more than one icon for each node. How can we set more then one icon for each textnode in tree ? For Example: <style type="text/css"> .icon-ppt { display:block; height: 22px; padding-left: 20px; background: transparent url(../treeview/assets/img/icons.png) 0 0px no-repeat; } .icon-doc { display:block; height: 22px; padding-left: 20px; background: transparent url(../treeview/assets/img/icons.png) 0 -36px no-repeat; } </style> var ahmedMsWord = new YAHOO.widget.TextNode("Prospectus", ahmedDocs, false); ahmedMsWord.labelStyle = "icon-ppt"; ahmedMsWord.labelStyle = "icon-doc"; For the above example we can set only one icon('icon-doc') for textnode 'ahmedMsWord'. But i want to set two icons('icon-doc' & 'icon-ppt') for textnode 'ahmedMsWord'. We are using custom icon treeview in our product. Is there any solution to give more than one icon to textnode of custom icon treeview. Thanks, Hiren. > Hi, I have used labelstyle property of treeview to give custom icons to each node. But with the help of labelstyle property i can set only one icon for each node. In my application i require more than one icon for each textnode. How can we set more then one icon for each textnode in tree ? For Example: <style type="text/css"> .icon-ppt { display:block; height: 22px; padding-left: 20px;background: transparent url(../treeview/assets/img/icons.png) 0 0px;;no-repeat; }; .icon-doc { display:block; height: 22px; padding-left: 20px;background: transparent url(../treeview/assets/img/icons.png) 0 -36px;;no-repeat; } </style> var ahmedMsWord = new YAHOO.widget.TextNode("Prospectus",;;ahmedDocs, false); ahmedMsWord.labelStyle = "icon-ppt"; ahmedMsWord.labelStyle = "icon-doc"; For the above example we can set only one icon('icon-doc') for textnode 'ahmedMsWord'. But i want to set two icons('icon-doc' & 'icon-ppt') for textnode 'ahmedMsWord'. We are using custom icon treeview in our product. Is there any solution to give more than one icon to textnode of custom icon treeview. Thanks, Hiren.
    • Rafael Dyerfrank
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 3, 2009
        Thanks Ill be submiting my curriculum this week. I am doing ot. sow i have very little time to fill out the email. I will dedicate the week end to fill it out.
        yours truly
        pastor
        Dyer Frank Rafael

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 3, 2009
          I think 2.7 is going to be pretty stable, I don't think we'll be needing
          any divine intervention to keep things running.

          Satyam