YUI tabview onLoad Event

  • s_m_jvd
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2009
      I am new to YUI and trying my luck with YUI tabs. I am loading the tab
      contents dynamically-
      tabView.addTab(new YAHOO.widget.Tab({
      label: 'tabLabel1',
      dataSrc : '/page/contentPage1.ftl',
      cacheData: true,
      active: false
      }));
      contentPage1.ftl page contains some javaScript which i want to call
      using dojo.addOnLoad() function or body onLoad function. Unfortunately
      both of these functions are not getting called.
      Can anybody please help me with this?