[ydn-javascript] Keep History of content inside tabview

  • Nihar Bhatt
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2009
      Hi All ,

      As i have handled History of tab visited in a tabview by using Browser History Manager ....

      but now i want to handle history of tabview content inside my all tabs...

      for example ,

      I have three tabs in a tabview and in each tab i have pagination implemented .......  now i want to keep history of the page visited
      inside tabview...

      so if anyone has any tricky idea then please help me....

      Thanks
      ntimesc
    • Eric Miraglia

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 3, 2009
          On Tue, 3 Feb 2009 11:44:11 -0800, Eric Miraglia wrote:

          > Check out Julien's "Multiple Modules" example on the YUI website:
          >
          > http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/examples/history/history-multiple.html

          Eric,

          Just a note, when changing the tabs on this example, the content is always
          displayed as "Tab Two Content"

          Looking at the source of the page it appears that there should be different
          content displayed on the tab clicks, so something appears to not be working
          there.

          Results are the same in both IE and Firefox.

          Chuck