Noob YUI Grid Question: How do you text-align:right?

  • sneakyjn
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2009
      I must be missing something obvious.
      What is the recommended way to use the Grid with 2 columns, and text-
      align the left column to the left and the right column to the right?
      I'm putting Block elements into the Grids.
      I know i can put inline text-align:right junk, but I just feel like
      there should be a framework way to do this. Please help me pull my you
      know what out of my you know what....THANKS!