Problem with Code-Assist (Intellisense) for YUI in Zend Studio 6.1

  • olaf.toben
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2009
      Hello everybody,

      I just tried to use the JavaScript Code-Assist Feature in Zend Studio
      with YUI.
      I am confused.
      It works for example for the YAHOO-Class after including just yahoo-
      dom-event.js.
      But it does not work after including yahoo.js, dom.js and event.js
      separately.
      I do not understand why...
      But OK, that was not the problem.

      But how to get working Code Assist with YAHOO.util.Dom or
      YAHOO.util.Event, where it really would be very helpful? There are no
      corresponding files or classes to "util" (a class- and fileless
      namespace? My JS-Knowledge is still very limited).

      May anybody knows the answer?

      Best regards, Olaf