Re: Crazyness = "Permission denied to get property HTMLDivElement.nodeType"

  • puff01824
    Message 1 of 12 , Jan 31, 2009
      A last bit of research leads to http://code.google.com/p/fbug/issues/detail?id=986&q=Permission%20denied .  This seems to suggest that it's a bug in firebug blocked by a bug in firefox.  I did note along the way that even in my original profile, disabling firebug removes the symptom.  Why getting a new profile helps is a bit of a mystery but there is doubtless something within firebug that gets reset.

      All that being said, the code "n && 3 == n.nodeType" is of the sort mentioned in the previous two references and I'm inclined to agree with Edwards' remarks.

      Thanks again for your interest and help.

      Regards,
      puff