YUI File Explorer

  • kfish_22
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2009
      Has anyone seen a simple "file explorer" written using the YUI
      libraries? I've seen some more complex apps on the web, but I really
      just need a user to have the ability to create/delete/view files and
      folders via my web app. I'm going for the traditional tree view on the
      left and file/folder listing on the right.

      This is for a restricted (non-public) application, so I'm not too
      worried about building robust security controls... only a handful of
      people will ever see the page. I just want to save them from having to
      FTP outside of the app.

      Thanks!
      Kevin