Uploader, Firefox and SSL

  • Bryan Coller
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 30, 2009
      I'm trying to use the uploader w/ SSL and it works great using IE.
      Using Firefox 3.0.x is a different story. When I call the
      uploader.upload(..) method, the following gets called, but nothing
      happens:

      this._swf.upload(fileID, uploadScriptPath, method, vars, fieldName);

      Does anybody have any thoughts why this is happening and/or how to fix it?

      Thanks in advance...
    • Terry Bankert
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 30, 2009
        Do you have a link. You might also want to check which version of
        flash you have installed in firefox.