Re: [ydn-javascript] Need Some Help With Understanding YUI?

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 30, 2009
      Yes you can, actually, the dependency configurator, as well as all the
      code blocks in all the user guides point to the on-line sources. The
      dependency configurator also allows you to choose whether to load it
      from YAHOO or Google:

      http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/articles/hosting/

      As for the second question, I believe that Dav Glass has modified the
      RTE for WordPress.

      Satyam