How to bind DataTable's height to the page height?

  • mikhailshevchuk
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2009
      Hello, group

      Probably this a very easy thing, but I still don't know how to
      implement this. I have a DataTable with plenty of data so vertical
      scroll appears in the outer container (body in my case). How can I set
      DataTable's height to the page height to make scrollable DataTable?
      Can this be done by CSS or JS?

      Thanks,
      -mico