Calendar Render Stack Help

  • Chris
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2009
      I'm trying to set a cell renderer for certain dates of the calendar
      that have a report file in our archive. I tried first to make my own
      custom renderer for those dates and added that render to the render
      stack. Then set the style of my renderer to:
      .customRenderer {
      background-color: #FFFF99;
      font-weight: bold;
      color: #000080;
      }
      But for some reason, the background-color is ripped out, when I use
      firebug to inspect the cell, it only shows the 2nd and 3rd line (not
      that it is overriden, it is completely removed from the style). And
      the color is overriden by the .yui-skin-sam .yui-calendar td.calcell a
      style. So, it looks with a renderer you have very limited abilities.

      I then tried to use the built in highlight1 renderer. I get my green
      background for everything but today. For some reason the today seems
      to override the renderer I add and I can't seem to change that. I
      though if I added a renderer it would get to override the default
      calendar renderers, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

      Any ideas, maybe I should be using the render stack? But then how
      can I change the style of certain dates based on some data I have?

      Chris