Re: Please Help Me (Drag Drop Lib)

  • henrik.thesing
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 30, 2006
      --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "M.Sameer" <msameerbutt@...> wrote:

      > Dear Members
      > I am new to this group as well as new to Yahoo Drag Drop Library.
      I want to use the functionality of yahoo drag drop (Targetable
      Affordance )

      > In this Example provided with the package i need some addition , i
      want to make intialize dragdrop on page load so when i save my page
      layout next time these blocks are automatically sets on there last
      (targets) Pls Help me in the Regard

      > I will be greatfull to you all
      > Regards

      2 days ago we had the same problem. We are programming an online
      browsergame where you can manage a soccer team. We included the
      DrapDropLib to the lineup page. Everytime the page is loaded, the last
      saved lineup should appear.

      We spent 2 days (and nights) on this problem and we solved it really
      simple. I loaded up an example based on the Targetable Affordance
      example from Yahoo. The blocks will not be set to there last target on
      pageload, but I described how to do this in the sourcecode.

      http://www.henrikthesing.de/scripts/dragdrop/

      Hope this helps!

      Greeting from Bochum, Germany

      Hen