Making imagecropper non-resizable

  • cody_calebra
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 29, 2009
      Hi everyone,
      Just joined the group and found out about all these cool code snippets
      - very helpful! I'm currently toying with the Imagecropper for a
      project and I was scratching my head over how to make it so that the
      area that is being cropped cannot be resized. Basically, I want people
      to have to take a 485x280 chunk out of a picture, no more, no less. So
      it would be kind of similar to the drag and drop feature. Anybody have
      any ideas on how I can make it non-resizeable?
    • yogyafrank
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1 8:08 AM
        --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "cody_calebra" <cody_calebra@...> wrote:

        > Hi everyone,
        > Just joined the group and found out about all these cool code snippets
        > - very helpful! I'm currently toying with the Imagecropper for a
        > project and I was scratching my head over how to make it so that the
        > area that is being cropped cannot be resized. Basically, I want people
        > to have to take a 485x280 chunk out of a picture, no more, no less. So
        > it would be kind of similar to the drag and drop feature. Anybody have
        > any ideas on how I can make it non-resizeable?

        Hi,

        try this if crop ist yopur imagecropper object

        var ro=crop.getResizeObject();
        ro.lock(false);

        greetings from indonesia