Support for XML signature validation

  • Sidd Arfer
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2009
      Hello,

      Does YUI, or its supporting APIs, support XML signature validation?
      I'm looking for a way to validate an XML signature on the client.

      One way would be to use an applet, as Java SE 6 has support for XML
      signatures as defined in JSR 105 (see:
      http://java.sun.com/webservices/docs/2.0/xmldsig/api/). Another
      possibility is to use Adobe Flash (see:
      http://help.adobe.com/en_US/AIR/1.5/devappsflex/WS887c509e5469a884909031a11c299fac04-8000.html).
      Plus, I believe that Microsoft supports XML signatures in .NET.

      However, ideally, I'd prefer a JavaScript solution. Thanks!