Grids Template T5

  • Bryan Buchs
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 30, 2006
      (I tried posting to the YUI Developer's Blog, but not sure if my
      comment went through... Anyways:)

      The latest update to the YUI Library - version 0.11.3 - seems to have
      a bug regarding Grids. Template "yui-t5" used to (in prior versions)
      position the main content column on the left, and secondary on the
      right. In the latest update, it's reversed and there is some extra
      margin applied to the left of the misplaced secondary column.

      I've verified this in FF 1.5 and IE6. The online demo page for Grids
      still uses version 0.11.1, but the downloadable build and example
      pages contain the bug.
    • Nate Koechley
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 31, 2006

        Hey Bryan,

        Unfortunately, you’re right that this is a bug, and new to this release. If you would please file a sourceforge bug report, it will allow us to track it to resolution.

        http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=add&group_id=165715&atid=836476

        There were no functional changes between this release of grids and the previous release. The bug was introduced as part of the build and minimization process, not as the result of any material CSS changes. Please use the prior release until we get this cleared up.

        Thanks,

        Nate

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 31, 2006

          Correction/update:

          grids.css contains this bug, but grids-min.css does NOT contain this bug. Therefore, please only use the minimized version of Grids, grids-min.css, until an update is released.

          0.11.3/yui/build/grids/grids-min.css  --  safe to use

          0.11.3/yui/build/grids/grids.css  --  not safe to use

          This issue is tracked here:

          http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1550310&group_id=165715&atid=836476

          Thanks,

          Nate

          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 1, 2006
            Thanks Nate, I forgot that it was a SourceForge project!