About Error of removeNode in dblClickEvent

  • hopeheartfly
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 24, 2009

      Code:

           tree.subscribe("dblClickEvent", function(node) {
                                 tree.removeNode(node.node,true);
                 });

      Error:

            the error(like the picture )  appears when the label in a TextNode receives a double Click

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 24, 2009
        The list won't take images. I don't know what the error is, there was
        an error when clicking on the edge of the label, which is fixed for 2.7,
        but I don't know if it is the one you are seeing.

        Satyam

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 25, 2009
          You can add codes in your page,the error appears when the label in
          a TextNode receives a double Click .

          The code you will add: