Drag and Drop and Overflow:hidden

  • meconroy
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2006
      I have several elements in a div where the overflow is set to hidden
      via CSS. I have made the elements draggable but need them to be
      draggable out of the div element they are in, the problem is that
      beyond the boundaries of the div element they are automatically hidden
      from view. I've tried using the proxy draggable element and it seems
      to show up as i move it around the page but after letting go it
      disappears and the target doesn't seem to register the drop, i guess
      because the object is actually under the target or hidden by the
      overflow property.

      Was wondering if anyone else has encountered this and how they got
      around it, before i go and create my own specialized class?