Re: Data Filtering client side on datatable

  • lou_tribal
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 6, 2009
      You can find my datasource extension at the following url (sorry for
      the poor quality of the site it is some work in progress):

      http://helioswiki.helios-technologies.com/?page_id=35

      The zip file contains an html page as example and the needed js files.
      I am sure it can be far enhanced so don't hesitate to give me your
      input on that.

      <

      http://yuiblog.com/sandbox/yui/v260/examples/datatable/filter_func_pag.h\

      http://yuiblog.com/sandbox/yui/v252/examples/datatable/filter_func_pag.h\