Re: YUI SimpleEditor: Where is the Paste Event?

  • jsmith200046
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 6, 2009
      --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "Dav Glass" <davglass@...>
      wrote:

      > Jay --
      >
      > The best way is to add a button to the toolbar for paste and have it
      open a
      > textarea to allow access to the content that was pasted..
      >
      > Does that make sense?
      > Dav

      That does, but it won't quite work for me. The user can still drag and
      drop text into the control and also right click then Paste.

      I do have a work around for my case, though. My task is to transform
      links into something else. I can simulate what I'm trying to do with
      CSS in the editor, then I can post-process the user's input.

      Thanks for the great editor! I just switched from tinyMCE.