Re: [ydn-javascript] UPLOADER FILTER not shown under IE7

  • Alexandros Vellis
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 6, 2009
      On Tue, 06 Jan 2009 17:34:36 -0000
      "malutanpetronel" <malutanpetronel@...> wrote:

      > Under Firefox all work perfect but inside Ie7 it not display the
      > images or video categories for filter and not let me select more than
      > a file but on both cases I see unknown js error !

      a) See my message to the list with subject "Issue with Uploader (Flash)
      in a panel and Internet Explorer", in case you use uploader inside a
      container such as a panel.

      b) Don't mix-and-match different versions of YUI components (see below).

      c) Download Microsoft Script Debugger and use it to find what error is
      emmitted by IE7 and where. (Use google).

      > I use 2.6.2 for uploader and 2.5.1 for the rest

      There is no YAHOO YUI 2.6.2. Also uploader depends on yahoo-dom-event
      as well as element, so it's not wise to mix-and-match different
      versions.

      --
      Alexandros Vellis
      National and Kapodistrian University of Athens