Re: [ydn-javascript] UPLOADER and $_SESSION variables

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 6, 2009
      The $_SESSION variables reside on the server side. The PHP interpreter
      either sends a cookie or an extra URL argument to the client called
      something like PHP_SESSION_ID or thereabouts, which is an index into
      these variables, but it does not send the variables themselves, which
      remain on the server side.

      Satyam