Hiding TabView tabs during rendering

  • Brian McCullough
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2009
      Folks,

      I have tried this before, but read a note here, so thought I'd try
      again, in case things have changed.

      I am running 2.5.2 and the main page layout is using TabView, built
      using markup.

      While the page is being built, all of the tab contents show down the
      page, ( for a fairly significant period ), until the rendering is
      finished when all but the one that relates to the "current" tab
      disappear.

      I saw a recent note here that recommended that
      "style='visibility:hidden'" be added to the DIVs in the markup to get
      around this. I went through my code, modifying all of the DIVs, and
      tested. Completely unusable. All of the text and other elements that
      should be showing in the panes of the TabView were never shown, even
      after the final rendering.

      My structure is similar to:

      <ul >tab definitions</ul >
      various content
      various content
      various content
      various content

      I added the "visibility:hidden" to each of the divs with the "id=tabX".

      Any thoughts?

      Brian