Help with tabview (error in element-beta.js)

  • Radha K. Vaidyanathan
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 5, 2009
      I am trying to create a tabview in my application.
      I get the following error.

      Uncaught TypeError: Object #<an Object> has no method 'init'
      ..../yui/build/element/element-beta.js (line 486)

      I am using build 2.6.1 and have included the dependent js file:
      yahoo-dom-event.js

      Any help will be much appreciated. Thanks,

      Radha
    • Radha K. Vaidyanathan
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 5, 2009
        I found the issue. Please ignore this post.

        --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "Radha K. Vaidyanathan"