Slow column sorting in datatable 2.6.0

  • gerardcontracked
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2009
      I have a datatable column with 300 rows which takes 11 seconds to sort
      from descending to ascending. In version 2.5.2 it was split-second.

      I looked at the following example and added more data rows in it:
      http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/examples/datatable/dt_enhanced_clean.html

      And yes, you will see the performance going down when there are more
      rows to be sorted.

      Any ideas how to fix this?
    • cjavajim
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 4, 2009
        --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "gerardcontracked"
        <gerardcontracked@...> wrote:

        > I have a datatable column with 300 rows which takes 11 seconds to sort
        > from descending to ascending. In version 2.5.2 it was split-second.
        >
        > I looked at the following example and added more data rows in it:
        > http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/examples/datatable/dt_enhanced_clean.html
        >
        > And yes, you will see the performance going down when there are more
        > rows to be sorted.
        >
        > Any ideas how to fix this?

        Consider filing a bug report on this

        http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=add&group_id=165715&atid=836476