Re: [ydn-javascript] Re: refreshData

  • Eric Miraglia
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 2, 2009
      oglesys,

      The next release of the YUI 2.x codeline is planned for February 2009.

      -Eric

      On Jan 2, 2009, at 10:04 AM, oglesys wrote:

      Yes, that's correct.

      Do we know roughly when this patch will be released by then ? You
      mention "by the end of the year" in your post, but this date has
      already passed ?

      If I know roughly how long it will take for the official fix, then I
      will know if I can wait for it or just go ahead and fix it myself..

      Regards,
      OGLES
      --- In ydn-javascript@ yahoogroups. com, "tripp.bridges" <trippb@...>
      wrote:

      > Hi,
      > It sounds like this may be related to the bug discussed here.
      > http://tech. groups.yahoo. com/group/ ydn-javascript/ message/41443
      > At this point, outside of re-compiling the SWF code, the only
      solution
      > is to load a new chart. This issue has been addressed and a fix will
      > be available in the next release.
      >
      > If I am misunderstanding your issue, please clarify.
      >
      > Thanks,
      > Tripp
      > --- In ydn-javascript@ yahoogroups. com, "oglesys" <oglesys@> wrote:
      > >
      > > The Chart Control refreshData method seems to only like when the
      y-
      > > value of the current data set is changed. Goes ballistic when new
      co-
      > > ordinates are added..
      > >
      > > Is there any way to dynamically update the chart after having
      added
      > > new co-ordinates ?
      > >
      > > Regards,
      > > OGLES

    • oglesys
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 5, 2009
        Any update on this yet ?

        Regards,
        OGLES

        --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, Eric Miraglia <miraglia@...>
        wrote:

        > oglesys,
        >
        > The next release of the YUI 2.x codeline is planned for February
        2009.

        > -Eric
        >

        > On Jan 2, 2009, at 10:04 AM, oglesys wrote:
        >
        > > Yes, that's correct.
        > >
        > > Do we know roughly when this patch will be released by then ? You
        > > mention "by the end of the year" in your post, but this date has
        > > already passed ?
        > >
        > > If I know roughly how long it will take for the official fix,
        then I
        > > will know if I can wait for it or just go ahead and fix it
        myself..

        > > Regards,
        > > OGLES
        > > --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "tripp.bridges" <trippb@>
        > > wrote:
        > > >
        > > > Hi,
        > > > It sounds like this may be related to the bug discussed here.
        > > > At this point, outside of re-compiling the SWF code, the only
        > > solution
        > > > is to load a new chart. This issue has been addressed and a fix
        will
        > > > be available in the next release.
        > > >
        > > > If I am misunderstanding your issue, please clarify.
        > > >
        > > > Thanks,
        > > > Tripp
        > > > --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "oglesys" <oglesys@>

        > > y-
        > > co-

        > > added

      • tripp.bridges
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 6, 2009
          Hi,
          The bug fix is currently checked-in to git if you would like to check
          it out early. A production release will be available later in the month.