Re: CSS issue in context menu

  • cjavajim
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2009
      --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "Er. Priyank Bolia."
      <priyank_bolia@...> wrote:

      > I have a CSS issue, I have a tabview, inside a dialog, which contains
      > the datatable, on which I add a context menu. When I right click the
      > context menu is looking bigger. There is lot of redundant space between
      > the menu and the menuitem. Does anyone knows how to solve it.

      Consider using Firefox and Firebug; open Firebug, click Inspect, and
      select an HTML element (for example, by clicking it). Firebug will
      reveal everything there is to know about the selected element,
      including the CSS and the inheritance.
    • Priyank Bolia
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 5, 2009
        The css class ".bd" of the container.css is overriding the css class ".bd" of the menu.css.
        How to solve it?

        <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="http://www.priyank.in/">http://www.priyank.in/</a>