Re: Grouped YUI Datatable

  • brian17500
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 2, 2009
      Thanks for the link. This does accomplish grouping, but a requirement
      which I didn't mention is the ability to put custom HTML between each
      "group". So lets say this is a table of tasks. I need an upcoming
      and a completed group. There would be a header element above each
      group saying what the title of this group of cells is. But you could
      sort and resize the columns using the shared headers. Is there any
      way to do this?

      - Brian

      > http://www.satyam.com.ar/yui/#grouping
      >
      > brian17500 wrote:
      > > Can anyone suggest a good method for making a datatable that is
      > > "grouped" in the sense that there's one header, then several
      groups of
      > > rows? I'd like each group to sort when the corresponding header
      cell
      > > is clicked, and when a header cell is resized, it should resize
      all
      > > the cells of each group.
      > >
      > > Thanks,
      > > Brian

      01/01/2009 17:01

    • atsuper@ymail.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 24, 2009
        Hi, I've written a basic extension to support grouping in the YUI data table:

        http://antscode.blogspot.com/2009/08/row-grouping-for-yui-data-table.html

        Anthony.