CSS issue in context menu

  • Er. Priyank Bolia.
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2009

      I have a CSS issue, I have a tabview, inside a dialog, which contains the datatable, on which I add a context menu. When I right click the context menu is looking bigger. There is lot of redundant space between the menu and the menuitem. Does anyone knows how to solve it.
    • cjavajim
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 2, 2009
        --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "Er. Priyank Bolia."
        <priyank_bolia@...> wrote:

        > I have a CSS issue, I have a tabview, inside a dialog, which contains
        > the datatable, on which I add a context menu. When I right click the
        > context menu is looking bigger. There is lot of redundant space between
        > the menu and the menuitem. Does anyone knows how to solve it.

        Consider using Firefox and Firebug; open Firebug, click Inspect, and
        select an HTML element (for example, by clicking it). Firebug will
        reveal everything there is to know about the selected element,
        including the CSS and the inheritance.
      • Priyank Bolia
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 5, 2009
          The css class ".bd" of the container.css is overriding the css class ".bd" of the menu.css.
          How to solve it?

          <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="http://www.priyank.in/">http://www.priyank.in/</a>