Browser Default Context Menu at YUI Menu

  • Joe Li
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2009
      Hello,

      I inspect the changelog of YUI 2.5.2 that "Menu no longer blocks the
      display of the browser's default context menu when right clicking on a
      MenuItem instance in Firefox 2 for Windows or Firefox 3."

      I would like to know if there exists any methods to avoid display that
      default context menu when user perform a right click over the menu.

      Thanks a lot.
      Joe