Re: Drag, Drop and Resize an Image

  • betto84
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 1, 2009
      --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "Dav Glass" <davglass@...>
      wrote:
      > var resize = new YAHOO.util.Resize(//);
      > resize.dd.dragOnly = false;
      > resize.dd.on('dragDropEvent', function() {});
      >
      > Does that help?

      Of course, thank you! Can you tell me where to find such information?
      I looked through the API but couldn't find anything about the dd of
      YAHOO.util.Resize.

      And my problems continue: I want to programmatically move my object.
      Using YAHOO.util.Dom.setXY or YAHOO.util.Motion works for
      repositioning the image, but not the used knobHandles. How can I
      reposition or move the whole object and not only the image?