yui histroy manager top.location exception

  • nabulaer
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2009
      I am new to this group. tryed to search for this problem but did not
      find any posting.
      when using the yui history manager on a page that is loaded inside an
      iFrame , the top.location.href call in history-min.js get permission
      denied and cause the web appliction to hang.
      if the page is loaded directly and not with in an iFrame all work well.

      how can I workaround this ?