firesLabelClick in treeview

  • nhajek
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 2008
      I would like to surpress the node expansion when clicking on the label
      in a treeview node and saw a reference to the "firesLabelClick"
      property mentioned on http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/treeview/#events
      However, I can't get this to work nor can I find any match for
      "firesLabelClick" when grepping my yui/build directory. What am I
      missing?

      thanks,

      Nick
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 31, 2008
        Thanks for noticing, the firesLabelClick property never made it to the
        actual build, it remained in the docs by mistake.

        To prevent the default click action, listen to clickEvent, do whatever
        you might want to do instead, or nothing at all and then return false.
        The false will prevent the default action from happening. labelClick is
        deprecated and it does not care for any feedback you would care to give it.

        Please file a bug report on SourceForge so it gets fixed.

        Thanks

        Satyam