Re: [ydn-javascript] Re: Carousel navigation

  • Gopal Venkatesan (गोपाल वे
    Message 1 of 15 , Dec 31, 2008
      On 12/31/08 2:03 PM, "michaelapproved" <Yahoo@...> wrote:

      > Can you please upload a completed min version?

      This file has been uploaded with a fix for something else, but you can use
      it (its not the min version though):

      http://gopalarathnam.com/software/yui/260/carousel-beta.js

      --
      Gopal Venkatesan
      http://g13n.in/

      Note: if you see question marks (?????) after my name in the From header,
      then your mail tool is not Unicode enabled! You should see my name (Gopal
      Venkatesan) in Hindi (गोपाल वेंकटेसन)
    • Pål Degerstrøm
      Message 2 of 15 , Jan 8, 2009
        Gopal,

        Your domain doesn't resolve for me. Could I as you to attach your updated carousel file, or
        upload it somewhere else? Is this available in a CVS repository anywhere?

        Best regards,
        Pål Degerstrøm
      • Gopal Venkatesan
        Message 3 of 15 , Jan 8, 2009
          > Your domain doesn't resolve for me. Could I as you to attach your updated carousel file, or
          > upload it somewhere else? Is this available in a CVS repository anywhere?

          Hi Pål Degerstrøm:

          There's a problem with my hosting account, I've attached the minified version along with this mail.

          --
          Gopal Venkatesan
        • ex_flash
          Message 4 of 15 , Jan 15, 2009
            When can we expect YUI carousel version with the new bugfixes on some
            yahoo server?

            --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, Gopal Venkatesan
            <gopalarathnam_v@...> wrote:

            > > Your domain doesn't resolve for me. Could I as you to attach your
            updated carousel file, or
            > > upload it somewhere else? Is this available in a CVS repository
            anywhere?

            > Hi Pål Degerstrøm:
            >
            > There's a problem with my hosting account, I've attached the
            minified version along with this mail.

            > --
            > Gopal Venkatesan

          • Gopal Venkatesan
            Message 5 of 15 , Jan 16, 2009
              With the next (2.7.0) release.

              ________________________________

              <gopalarathnam_ v@...> wrote:

              > > Your domain doesn't resolve for me. Could I as you to attach your
              updated carousel file, or
              > > upload it somewhere else? Is this available in a CVS repository
              anywhere?

              > Hi Pål Degerstrøm:
              >
              > There's a problem with my hosting account, I've attached the
              minified version along with this mail.

              > --
              > Gopal Venkatesan

            • Aaron Thies
              Message 6 of 15 , Feb 5, 2009
                Can someone send me this file directly? It it did not come through
                the Yahoo! Group.

                <gopalarathnam_v@...> wrote:

                > > Your domain doesn't resolve for me. Could I as you to attach your
                updated carousel file, or
                > > upload it somewhere else? Is this available in a CVS repository
                anywhere?

                > Hi Pål Degerstrøm:
                >
                > There's a problem with my hosting account, I've attached the
                minified version along with this mail.

                > --
                > Gopal Venkatesan

              • Gopal Venkatesan
                Message 7 of 15 , Feb 10, 2009
                  Hi Aaron:

                  I'm not sure if its the same version, I have some versions on my personal web server.

                  http://82.146.52.135/yui/260/

                  The "carousel-min" file is the pre 2.7.0 version, while the rest are based on 2.6.0.

                  --
                  G13n