Re: Carousel navigation

  • michaelapproved
    Message 1 of 15 , Dec 31, 2008
      --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "gopalarathnam_v" <gopal@...>
      wrote:

      > --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "Gopal Venkatesan (ग
      ोपाल
      > वेंकटेसन)" <gopal@> wrote:
      >
      > > Attached is a patch (along with some other smaller fixes too) that
      > > fixes this issue. This fix will be part of the next release.
      >
      > I believe the attachment didn't go through, apologies.
      >
      > The patch can be downloaded from the following path:
      > http://gopalarathnam.com/software/yui/260/Carousel.js.diff

      Can you please upload a completed min version?
    • Gopal Venkatesan (गोपाल वे
      Message 2 of 15 , Dec 31, 2008
        On 12/31/08 2:03 PM, "michaelapproved" <Yahoo@...> wrote:

        > Can you please upload a completed min version?

        This file has been uploaded with a fix for something else, but you can use
        it (its not the min version though):

        http://gopalarathnam.com/software/yui/260/carousel-beta.js

        --
        Gopal Venkatesan
        http://g13n.in/

        Note: if you see question marks (?????) after my name in the From header,
        then your mail tool is not Unicode enabled! You should see my name (Gopal
        Venkatesan) in Hindi (गोपाल वेंकटेसन)
      • Pål Degerstrøm
        Message 3 of 15 , Jan 8, 2009
          Gopal,

          Your domain doesn't resolve for me. Could I as you to attach your updated carousel file, or
          upload it somewhere else? Is this available in a CVS repository anywhere?

          Best regards,
          Pål Degerstrøm
        • Gopal Venkatesan
          Message 4 of 15 , Jan 8, 2009
            > Your domain doesn't resolve for me. Could I as you to attach your updated carousel file, or
            > upload it somewhere else? Is this available in a CVS repository anywhere?

            Hi Pål Degerstrøm:

            There's a problem with my hosting account, I've attached the minified version along with this mail.

            --
            Gopal Venkatesan
          • ex_flash
            Message 5 of 15 , Jan 15, 2009
              When can we expect YUI carousel version with the new bugfixes on some
              yahoo server?

              <gopalarathnam_v@...> wrote:

              > > Your domain doesn't resolve for me. Could I as you to attach your
              updated carousel file, or
              > > upload it somewhere else? Is this available in a CVS repository
              anywhere?

              > Hi Pål Degerstrøm:
              >
              > There's a problem with my hosting account, I've attached the
              minified version along with this mail.

              > --
              > Gopal Venkatesan

            • Gopal Venkatesan
              Message 6 of 15 , Jan 16, 2009
                With the next (2.7.0) release.

                ________________________________

                <gopalarathnam_ v@...> wrote:

                > > Your domain doesn't resolve for me. Could I as you to attach your
                updated carousel file, or
                > > upload it somewhere else? Is this available in a CVS repository
                anywhere?

                > Hi Pål Degerstrøm:
                >
                > There's a problem with my hosting account, I've attached the
                minified version along with this mail.

                > --
                > Gopal Venkatesan

              • Aaron Thies
                Message 7 of 15 , Feb 5, 2009
                  Can someone send me this file directly? It it did not come through
                  the Yahoo! Group.

                  <gopalarathnam_v@...> wrote:

                  > > Your domain doesn't resolve for me. Could I as you to attach your
                  updated carousel file, or
                  > > upload it somewhere else? Is this available in a CVS repository
                  anywhere?

                  > Hi Pål Degerstrøm:
                  >
                  > There's a problem with my hosting account, I've attached the
                  minified version along with this mail.

                  > --
                  > Gopal Venkatesan

                • Gopal Venkatesan
                  Message 8 of 15 , Feb 10, 2009
                    Hi Aaron:

                    I'm not sure if its the same version, I have some versions on my personal web server.

                    http://82.146.52.135/yui/260/

                    The "carousel-min" file is the pre 2.7.0 version, while the rest are based on 2.6.0.

                    --
                    G13n