yui menu code example needed

  • adolfo foronda
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 15 11:56 AM
      I would love to see an example of how to pull in a menu label and href
      value from an external file (xml) to build a top nav horizontal menu.

      Additionally an example of how to display the menu based on what
      section of the menu the end user is on would be great too. All very
      standard really.

      I don't have a clue how to do this with yui menu.

      Thanks,
      Adolfo