yui css selector style not displaying

  • adolfo foronda
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 10, 2008
      h1 {font-size: 85%;}

      my html selectors like the example above do not render any of the
      styles, but all my classes and id's do.

      it seems unless the markup is in a div it will not work, please tell
      me i'm wrong.

      Adolfo
    • Nate Koechley
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 11, 2008
        Hey Adolfo,

        Please make sure you're declaring your rules *after* you've included
        any YUI CSS files.

        If that doesn't work, do you have a URL that reproduces the issue?

        Thanks,
        Nate