json_proxy.php

  • claracruzz
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 10, 2008
      Hi Guys,

      Where would I need to go to get a copy of file json_proxy.php used in
      some of the YUI examples.

      Thanks..
    • Christian Tiberg

        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 10, 2008
          Many Thanks..

          --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "Christian Tiberg"
          <ctiberg@...> wrote:

          > It's in the \examples\datatable\assets\php\ folder in the YUI
          distribution.

          > Best regards,
          > Christian Tiberg
          >

          > 2008/12/10 claracruzz <claracruzz@...>
          >
          > > Hi Guys,
          > >
          > > Where would I need to go to get a copy of file json_proxy.php used in
          > > some of the YUI examples.
          > >
          > > Thanks..

        • fsl_umer
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 1, 2009
            plz upload json_proxy.php
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 1, 2009
              It is somewhere in the examples folder in the Zipped YUI distribution files.