Re: [ydn-javascript] Menubar: 7+ menu items = autoscroll no matter what?

  • Todd Kloots
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 9, 2008
      Hello Josh -

      I believe the problem that you are experiencing is due to a known bug in YUI Menu 2.6.0.  I have added this as a known issue under the "Known Issues" section of the Menu landing page and have provided a patch:

      - Todd

      On Nov 19, 2008, at 1:12 PM, Josh Lizarraga wrote:

      Hi all,

      Please view this site:

      http://www.advantag ebmwcl.com/

      Now hover over the "New Vehicles" link. Notice that the first time you
      hover over it, only 6 items are displayed in the submenu, and the
      header/footer scroll buttons appear, as though I had
      maxhieght/minscroll height properties defined, which I don't.

      Hover over the link again, and all 9 items appear as they should,
      without the scroll buttons.

      Does anyone know how to fix this? Thanks!