Re: [ydn-javascript] keepopen in YUI menu?

  • Todd Kloots
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 9, 2008
      The "keepopen" configuration property keeps the menu open when an item in a submenu is clicked.  It does not affect the label that triggers a submenu's display.

      On Nov 28, 2008, at 12:13 PM, renesco_blue wrote:

      I'm trying to get a dropdown menu to not disappear when someone clicks on a top-level menu item. I've set 'keepopen' to true, but it doesn't seem to have any effect. Have I misunderstood what keepopen does?

      To test, I'm simply using the example at http://developer. yahoo.com/ yui/examples/ menu/topnavfromm arkupwithanim_ source.html

      var oMenuBar = new YAHOO.widget. MenuBar(" productsandservi ces", { autosubmenudisplay: true, hidedelay: 750, lazyload: true, keepopen: true });

      So in this example, if a user clicks on 'Communication' as the menu is dropping, the menu still disappears. Ideas/workarounds?