Re: Uploader php file

  • Allen Rabinovich
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 8, 2008
      Reposting, because I used a wrong screenname -- this way the message will be archived
      on the groups site for posterity:

      You'll be very disappointed with the code we use. Here it is:

      <?php
      if(isset($_FILES)) {
      unlink($_FILES);
      die();
      }
      else
      {
      die();
      }
      ?>

      As you see, for privacy reasons, we never touch the files you upload
      in the example. We just check if they were sent, clean up memory, and
      then kill the program.

      Here's a tutorial that covers how to create a simple PHP file upload
      receiving script: http://www.tizag.com/phpT/fileupload.php

      Best,
      Allen