Treeview focus

  • Noorhan Abbas
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 8, 2008
      Hello,
      I have a website that contains three frames. My treeview is located in one of those frames. How can I possibly keep the focus on the selected leaf if I go browse the other frames and come back to my tree?

      Thank you very much,

      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 8, 2008
        There can only be one focus on any single item at any time. Perhaps
        what you are looking for is not a 'focus' but a 'selected'
        functionality. Currently, that is not provided and I would suggest you
        file a Feature Request in SourceForge.

        Satyam

        Noorhan Abbas wrote:
        > Hello,
        > I have a website that contains three frames. My treeview is located in
        > one of those frames. How can I possibly keep the focus on the selected
        > leaf if I go browse the other frames and come back to my tree?
        >
        > Thank you very much,

      • Noorhan Abbas
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 8, 2008
          Exactly, that is what I need...to keep the selected leaf highlighted when I get back to the frame that contains the tree...