Re: AccordionView in YUI 2.7

  • Caridy Patino
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 7, 2008
      Hey mingfai,

      Marco had been working in this component for a while. We already
      discussed both approaches, and certainly his accordion is more close
      to philosophy of YUI Widget, very similar to the Tabview
      implementation. I'm sure that he is trying hard to make the 2.7 milestone.

      Best Regards,
      Caridy Patino (caridy at yahoo-inc.com)
      Yahoo! LATAM