Re: YAHOO.plugin.Dispatcher and AutoComplete

  • Caridy Patino
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 7, 2008
      Hey Ron,

      The dispatcher should not prevent you to use any JS component, from
      YUI or from any other library... It just executes the JS chunks... if
      something goes wrong, then we need to check the JS code for the tab...
      that's the way to go...

      Anyway, can I see the code? Usually this kind of problem is related with:

      1. Multiple elements with the same ID
      2. Global variables that are transformed into local variables because
      the dispatcher uses an anonymous function.

      Best Regards,
      Caridy Patino (caridy at yahoo-inc.com)
      Yahoo! LATAM.